Ij.start.canon - Welcome to Canon Official Manuals!
Canon printer product site for Canon inkjet printer like Pixma, Maxify and more. Visiting ij.start.canon is the online way to set up the correct software for your Canon printer. Undoubtedly, it will help you to set up your printer device further. For complete canon printer setup assistance, follow below instructions mentioned here.
How to Download Canon Printer Setup?
Follow the given instruction step-by-step to download the setup file easily:
- Open a web browser and go to ij.start.canon.
- Now, type your product model number in the given spaceand click on the Go button.
- Then you will be asked to select your preferred operating system.
- Now, you will see a Download button, click on it.
- By doing so, the file will start downloading. Few for a while to complete the downloading process.
- Now, the setup file is successfully downloaded
Step-by-Step Guidelines for Installing the Printer Driver
Here is the concise, detailed, and complete procedure of printer driver installation for ij.start.canon:
- If you have not customized the file location, you need to simply access the Downloads folder for running the downloaded file. Double-click on the ij.start.canon setup file and click Run for quickly extracting the files.
- Canon driver setup main interface will be viewed on your screen. Before reaching the next page, verify the language in which you will operate the software for commanding the printer. Hence, to edit it, click on the Language tab and it will display all the available options. Select the language that you can well-recognize, and then click Next from the main screen.
- Now, you need to set up a connection between your printer and computer. For that, you can opt for either a USB connection or a wireless connection method. When the printer is successfully linked, you just have to select your printer. Based on your printer model, it will display the driver and other additional software lists.
- Enable the desired checkboxes of the software package. Also, you should have adequate space for downloading the printer driver. If your computer does not have enough space, uninstall some of the unwanted programs from your system. Now, tap the Next button and move further for ij.start.canon setup.
- The License agreement window will turn up on your screen. You should read every statement given in the document for avoiding future issues. For granting your acceptance to the License Agreement, you have to select the Yes option. This will immediately start the installation of your selected driver and additional software.
- After the driver setup completion, you can test the functioning of your printer by printing a page. To do so, the printer tray must consist of some A4 size pages. Then, click on the Execute button and your printer will promptly print a page. This concludes the driver setup via ij.start.canon.
Important tips to set up your Canon Ij printer
- Choose your Canon printer wisely.
- Make sure you visit an official site like ij.start.canon, to get updated software.
- Use A4 sheets for common prints.
- Instead of using Ij.startcanon setup CD, you should download canon printer drivers online.
- The network connection of the Canon printer should be the same as your PC, laptop, or smartphone.
Set up your Ij.start.canon Printer
- Unbox the printer hardware and connect each component as given in the offline manual you receive with the printer.
- Insert the cartridges and put paper in the input paper tray.
- Download latest drivers: Visit canon manufacturer site ij.start.canon and download canon printer software for your model.
- Click Save or Run to begin the ij.start canon installation. Double click and follow on-screen installation instructions.
- During ij start canon installation, read the agreement terms carefully and click I agree or Continue.
- Either directly press the WiFi button on your printer or use Device Settings to choose a WPS LAN connection.
- On your router, press the WPS button and release it when you see a green alarm flash. If you chose another method, you will need to enter a network password to connect with WiFi or a wireless network.
- On the Ij start canon installation screen, select Wireless LAN or USB connection, accordingly. We’ve used the wireless method, therefore click on Wireless LAN connection.
- Finish the Canon printer drivers installation, then open “printer and scanners” from system settings and add your model to your computer.